HOW TO GET OUR PRODUCT
INTO YOUR PRODUCT
Interested in learning more about Barrian™ and how it can improve the performance of your product? Let’s get together. The technology we have is considered intellectual property, so we have a protocol that protects the interests of everyone, every step of the way.
Here are the likely steps:
- DST meets with your R&D leaders to initiate discussions.
- If you’d like to pursue the matter further, we enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- Once the agreement is signed, we show you the technology and how it can be custom-formulated and integrated into your product.
- Next, you sign a material transfer agreement, which includes a scope of assistance you can expect from us.
- Then, you obtain the quantities of material you need to conduct your research.
- Our team of scientists, including the technology’s inventor, provides support as you conduct your internal tests.
- When your product is ready, we enter into a material sales agreement, which may include an exclusivity component that can give you a real edge in the marketplace.
Your success is our success. We are committed to providing the expertise and ongoing support you need to take your product to the next level. You can read more about our team here.